1. Stuck in the office hours and all you need is a little break from it all? Do you know that planning a trip can relax your mind? The destination doesn’t need to be real, only the process of the trip planning. Here is an amazing article to get you inspired. Print out the most beautiful picture and place it above your computer or place it as your desktop background. Every time you look at the picture, it will put you in a good mood as a reminder. And that is pretty awesome.
2. Okay now, you had your break. It’s time to focus and get back to work again. If you are having trouble with concentrating, you might find the next article useful. There are 9 short meditation exercises that could help you with you concentration.
3. Get organized. If you feel like a lot of work is left behind, make some changes. Even if everything is fine for that matter, you can always find a way to be more productive. If succeeded, you can finish work early and use the rest of the day for something fun.
4. Have you ever heard of TED? In our opinion one of the best sources for all kind of genuinely inspiring and highly informative videos. Either on you coffee break, or on your way back home, watch one of these videos. You will find amazing work tips guarantied.
5. Get one step ahead. Nothing motivates us like a success story. Here is a link where you can find quite few of them. Whether to increase your productivity or to motivate yourself for a greater achievement, we share a link with